Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday Mini Art Journal - Wonderful Friendship

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share my next Monday Mini Art Journal with you...
dedicated to all my wonderful friends...



I had fun time creating this bright yet grungy page, using texture paste, distress paints and inks. Flowers are die cut from Sizzix Wildflower set.

here is the video tutorial for this... Enjoy!



Pls to Subscribe my YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/shilpanagaonkar for more Art Journal and Mixed media videos.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sharing with : Art Journal Journey - Elegance and Grunge








9 comments:

  1. A beautiful journal and video Shilpa! Happy new week and thank yu for joining AJJ! Always super to see you at the challenge!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shilpa - this is really gorgeous.
    I love that grungy background and I have those beautiful
    flowers on my shopping list still to get.
    Thanks for joining at AJJ again.
    Hope you have a lovely day..
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet video. Lovely re-use of the packaging too. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful this romatic Journalpage!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful bright and grungy piece - I love it! Wishing you a great week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page Shilpa!! Love the so beautiful colours you have chosen. I wish you a very nice day, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous... love to see your cration grow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Shilpa! This is a dream in texture and contrast - stunning! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple yet so stunning! I appreciate the video so now I can try it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...